Who we are
Suggested text: Our website address is: https://digitalsquad.co.za.
Suggested text: When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Suggested text: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Suggested text: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Suggested text: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Suggested text: If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
Suggested text: If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
Suggested text: If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Suggested text: Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- Unlocking Success with Local SEO Services in Cape Town (June 28, 2023)
- The Ultimate Guide to Dominating Local SEO in Cape Town: Drive Traffic and Increase Sales (June 24, 2023)
- Impact Of AI on SEO (May 30, 2023)
- How Long Does It Take to See Results from SEO Efforts? (May 30, 2023)
- Unlocking the Power of SEO: A Vital Strategy for Online Success (May 30, 2023)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Strategies (May 30, 2023)
- The Ultimate Guide to Website Promotion: Tips, Tricks, and Best Practices (May 30, 2023)
- A Comprehensive Guide to Search Engines: How They Work and Their Impact on Online Visibility (May 30, 2023)
- Why Search Engine Submission is Crucial for Your Website's Success (May 30, 2023)
- The Battle of Organic vs. Paid Search: A Closer Look at SEO and PPC (May 30, 2023)
- SEO Success: Unlocking On-Page SEO Mastery (May 21, 2023)
- Decoding Algorithms: Unveiling Their Inner Workings and Influence on Our Digital World (May 16, 2023)
- SEO Trends to Watch Out for in 2023 for Cape Town Businesses (May 16, 2023)
- The Benefits of Link Building for SEO in Cape Town (May 16, 2023)
- Why Cape Town Businesses Need a Comprehensive SEO Strategy (May 16, 2023)
- 10 Reasons Why Your Business Needs an SEO Specialist in South Africa (May 15, 2023)
- Unlocking the Secrets of SEO: Your Guide to Winning Rankings! (May 6, 2023)
- Maximizing ROI with Paid Search Advertising in Cape Town (May 5, 2023)
- The Importance of Local SEO for Businesses in Cape Town (May 5, 2023)
- 5 Key Elements of Effective On-Page SEO (May 5, 2023)
- Digital Marketing Agency Johannesburg (September 23, 2022)
- <strong>How To Become A Successful Business Woman In South Africa? (September 5, 2022)
- Establish the right website objectives from the get-go (August 31, 2022)
- Web Design Advice (August 6, 2022)
- Choosing the right DigItal Marketing Agency (July 7, 2022)
- Why you should hire a freelancer? (July 5, 2022)
- Is Search Engine Submission Necessary? (April 17, 2014)
- Can Any Inbound Linking Hurt My Ranking? (April 17, 2014)
- The Importance of Anchor Text in Back-links (April 17, 2014)
- Absolute Links vs. Relative Links - SEO Value (April 17, 2014)
- Incorporation of Company Branding and SEO (April 17, 2014)
- Strategic Use of Images in Search Engine Optimization (April 17, 2014)
- Google now discounts all reciprocal links (April 17, 2014)
- SEO Specialist (June 28, 2023)
- Pricing Packages (June 1, 2023)
- Case Study - Social Media (June 1, 2023)
- Portfolio - Copy (June 1, 2023)
- SEO Reviews (May 30, 2023)
- Cases Study - SEO (May 24, 2023)
- SEO Services & Digital Solutions (May 24, 2023)
- SEO Specialists (May 24, 2023)
- Portfolio (May 24, 2023)
- Website SEO Audit (May 21, 2023)
- Info Hub (May 20, 2023)
- Services (May 17, 2023)
- SEO Services (May 17, 2023)
- Sitemaps (May 16, 2023)
- Contact Us (April 27, 2016)
- Plumbers (May 16, 2023)
- Physical Therapist (May 16, 2023)
- Photographers (May 16, 2023)
- Pest Control Companies (May 16, 2023)
- Painters (May 16, 2023)
- Orthopedic Doctors (May 16, 2023)
- Orthodontists (May 16, 2023)
- Medical Spas (May 16, 2023)
- Medical Practices (May 16, 2023)
- Jewelers (May 16, 2023)
- Interior Designers (May 16, 2023)
- HVAC (May 16, 2023)
- Furniture Stores (May 16, 2023)
- Flooring Companies (May 16, 2023)
- Florists (May 16, 2023)
- Dispensaries (May 16, 2023)
- Gyms (May 16, 2023)
- Construction Companies (May 16, 2023)
- Contractors (May 16, 2023)
- Chiropractors (May 16, 2023)
- Assisted Living (May 16, 2023)
- Bookkeepers (May 16, 2023)
- Art Galleries (May 15, 2023)
- Accountants (May 15, 2023)
- Business Marketing
- Cape Town
- Digital Marketing
- Inbound Linking
- Local SEO
- On-Page SEO
- Organic Search
- Paid Search
- Search Engine Algorithms
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engines
- SEO for Businesses
- SEO for industries
- SEO Strategy
- SEO Trends
- Website Design
- Website Promotion